Thursday, July 15, 2010

Why do we have to pay for receiving calls?

How much do you pay for your phone?

For the first month, I was upset! It cost me a lot!!!! mmm...I chose a wrong plan and made international calls though. And I always wonder why we have to pay for receiving call here? It doesn't cost to receive calls in Japan. For calling, it does make sense. But why??

I also realized that my cell phone has a function "ignore". Ignore? What for? If you can't answer, just leave it. You don't have to "ignore", do you? If I push this buttom, does it say "Sorry, I don't want to answer you!" ?

By the way, I'm getting used to text now. At the beginning, I often have received next text message before I replied to first one....

1 comment:

  1. But for me, text message is not welcome since I need to pay for receiving. So, I prefer e-mail or chatting with my Smart phone.

    ReplyDelete