Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hard to drive in U.S.:((

Do you have a driving license?
If you do, it's very useful to have it as ID, isn't it?
You might show when you buy cigarette or order alcohole. It's not necessary to show it in Japan though. The thing is...it's
hard to drive in U.S.!!

We drive an opposite side in Japan.
At the beginning, I was about to drive in left side.
Sitting on the left seat made me feel weird too. Before I started to drive here, my friend told me "Are you gonna drive?" Because I went to left side.

We weren't allowed to turn right when the traffic light is red.
When I was crossing a road, the car tried to turn right made me surprised...if you see a car waiting for the light in the right lane for only turining right, the driver must be a beginner or not American!

I'm a kind of beginner driver anyway. Even worse, I'm not good at directions and I have my GPS stolen. ;)
Please remember when you were one of beginner and be nice to us!! And thank "YOU" to let me follow your car when I had to go to the Vons at Governor Dr.!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is so difficult to drive in U.S.A.
    Even though same traffic law in Korea, It is a little diffrent to drive...^^
    And I have to have a drive test to get a CA license...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you or Raymond need help with driving---please just ask---Glad to read your Blog!!! Thanks---Which Blog is Raymond's?
    Talk to you soon---Katherine from Social Media class

    ReplyDelete