Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What do you know about Japan?

Whenever I say "I'm from Japan", people say "I love Susi and I would love to visit there!!" What do you like Japan? Do you like Susi? Sashimi? Electronic? Fashion? Anything more? Of course I love my country though, I sometime feel "Why I have to stay here?".

I have to live in a small house.
People call it "rabbit's house" and even cost to live in!

I can't breathe when I take a subway to go to the office or school.
'Cause it's too packed. We have special staffs that push to get people into it. I don't know how many times I have missed it because I couldn't get in!!


I have to follow majority...sometimes. etc.....

Do you still feel to go to Japan? I'm just kidding. I bet. Because if you really know about Japan, it's gonna be changed!!^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment